I got tagged on a Meme... So, here we go. Let's make this quick and painless.
4 jobs I have had in the past
- waitress - in college at a cafe
- camp counselor - for six years. my favorite job.
- temporary receptionist - at various places, including a used car dealership where they paid me to sit and read for nine hours a day between answering phone calls from people who just bought cars that had broken down.
- billing analyst - my first grown up job. that's what I did when I started this thing.
4 movies I could watch over and over
- Harold and Maude
- Rabbit Hash: Center of the Universe
- Reality Bites
4 Places I have lived
- I was born in Dayton Kentucky, a suburb of Cincinnati. My father still owns the house Shelly and I were born in. The signs on the way into town just call it "Home of the Tigers"
- And then I moved to Fort Thomas Kentucky, another Cincinnat suburb. "The City of Beautiful Homes"
- I went to college in Georgetown Kentucky, a suburb of Lexington KY, "Where tradition and progress meet"
- and after that I moved to Lexington Kentucky "Horse Capital of the World"
4 Favorite foods
- fettucine alfredo with heavy cream and real butter
- tator tots that have been overcooked, or better, deep fried, into crispiness
- garlic mashed potato pizza
- Amy's Vegetable Pot Pie eaten mostly with my fingers
4 albums I cant live without
- Living in Clip by Ani Difranco
- Tapestry by Carol King
- 1200 Curfews by The Indigo Girls
- and lately, the New House Mix my sister made. The Atlantic disc.
4 Places I would rather be
- Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky
- um, I guess I'm really not that into vacationing. I don't really have a third or fourth choice, given that Phoenix is sort of idyllic in the winter. Ask me again in July when it's 115* outside
That wasn't too bad. Now I'm supposed to tag four people and try to convince them to do this too. But I think I'll skip that part.
The Fine Print:
2005: An overview of how well things were going.
2004: We rented a steam cleaner.
2003: If my life were a sitcom...
2002: This entry appears to be about how I was unable to dress myself properly for work.
2001: no entry
posted by mary ann 7:02 PM