spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, November 06, 2008 }

For the first time ever...

 
I remember WAY BACK when after four years of text-only, I finally posted some pictures. Of my cat. Because this IS the internet afterall.

Many, many times I have mentioned my deep love of Rabbit Hash Kentucky (Center of the Universe), and today Pratt informed me that CBS Sunday Morning covered the most recent election in town.

And so, after almost eight years of blogging and without futher ado, for the three people who still visit this blog, the first time I have ever posted a video on this blog. And it's not even the one of the dog eating a taco that I took the other day. (Which would be the first video I ever put on the internet. I think it is impressive that it contains no cats.) That's on Flickr.


posted by mary ann 8:12 PM


spacer