spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, May 06, 2008 }

No Rain

 
This morning the top headline on the local newpaper's website says "Slim chance of rain today is last expected in Phoenix until June". The article goes on to mention that, hey, we haven't had any rain since February 22. I hadn't even noticed that there hadn't been any rain since February, but I had noticed that the air was awfully gross. That's 73 days already.

I think mostly I've just all been relieved about the incredibly mild spring we're having, temperature wise. Now I'm sad about the rain thing though.

Also, I didn't mention it here, but I got a job. I now have an eighteen mile commute each way, so I guess I ought to be happy that there's no rain. The last time I had a commute, a sprinkle would easily triple the time spent commuting...

posted by mary ann 7:59 AM


spacer