spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, November 05, 2007 }

No Coyotes... or Acme paraphenalia in sight

 
Yesterday in the parking lot, I spotted a roadrunner in my parking lot! I was so excited that I stopped right where I was (halfway into a turn, blocking the "intersection") and took a couple pictures. I was sure no one would believe me that there was a roadrunner just hanging out in our parking lot otherwise.

Plus, I'd never seen one before, so... it could've been any bird I guess. But I did an image search when I got home, and it totally was a roadrunner. I also saw some quail and an awfully lot of rabbits in the parking lot yesterday, but they didn't inspire me to stop the car and capture it on "film" since those are totally plausible.

roadrunner 001

posted by mary ann 11:04 PM


spacer