spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, November 09, 2007 }

Friday Night!!

 
I tried on approximately one thousand things tonight at Macy's. They were all cute. But... the sillouhettes of the season... are just not me. I'm just not going to wear a garment if I am unclear on whether it is a shirt or a dress. I'm also not inclined to buy anything that makes me look maybe four months pregnant. And I didn't try on any pants.

I probably need more work pants, but I didn't try any on. Pants rarely inspire me in a store, which is probably why mostly my pants are more than five years old and/or hand-me-downs from my girlfriends. Em found some cute, cute tops and Em and Ellie both managed to cash in pretty well at the underwear sale. I managed to leave the mall empty handed, which was probably for the best.

Then we went to dinner and I had fantastic sushi and pad thai that left almost everything to be desired. I didn't actually make it home from work until like half an hour ago, which is a bit absurd, but I think I had a good Friday night at the mall...

posted by mary ann 11:47 PM


spacer