spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, August 16, 2007 }

Random.

 
Fun things to do: borrow a friend's dog and take it to the park. Bonus points to the dog for not snarling at the other dogs this time. He's beginning to be socialized! I'd get my own dog and take it to the park, but... no house.




For, like, fifteen entire minutes the fact that I knew I read a blog entry with an Ani DiFranco quote for a title had been making me crazy. Crazy mostly because I remembered the title was a lyric, and it's a really... emotional song and I couldn't remember how the entry fit in the with the title. I'm a weirdo. Anyway, I found it.

It was Sam who also lives in Phoenix. A Touch Overrated with a little excerpt from "School Night". I hope she's okay. That's a sad song.




That's really all I've got at the moment... The other night I had a dream that my mom, my sister and I were sitting on the back patio of my childhood home on my wedding day and we let time get away from us and suddenly we were an hour and a half late for the wedding and my sister wouldn't put on her dress and I couldn't figure out what to do with my hair. I think my subconscious would like me to pay more attention to wedding planning.

Fortunately, it's the same weekend as Oktoberfest, and they have a handy countdown on their site. I keep ending up there because I keep emailing people the link and it's spelled all funny so I have to check it every time. I keep emailing it because I think the website does a more credible job explaining than I do... "Uh, German festival? With beer? And German sausage? And the chicken dance? It's a big deal, so you'll have plenty to do. It's really in September, I promise."

posted by mary ann 9:05 PM


spacer