spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, December 21, 2006 }

TWENTY.

 
It's been three Thursdays. That meant today was chemo day. And that means new numbers. TWENTY. Mom's CA 125 is 20. Twenty-one was the goal. TWENTY.

Has anyone ever gotten a better Christmas present than that? I don't think it's possible.

My sister and I have long insisted that the entire universe revolves around my mother and any attempt to resist her way is entirely futile. Then she got cancer and I was like "Wait. That's not... possible. My mom is the center of the universe. She always gets her way, even when her way seems completely impossible. I am sure cancer is not what she wanted. How could that happen?"

And now we can all see there was a momentary disturbance in the universe's orbit around her and everything got all fucked up. But clearly things are on there way to being righted now.

TWENTY. It can't be written in lowercase. It's MAJOR.

posted by mary ann 9:33 PM


spacer