spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, November 06, 2006 }

Really? Again?

 
Day Six. This everyday-for-a-month business is hard.




My replacement at my old job started today. Yeah, I gave a notice and I've been gone for more than a month now, but the replacement started today. Hopefully she'll like that job more than I did.




The election is tomorrow. I looked over the ballot they sent us in the mail and listened in while the boyfriend watched a program outlining the propositions. The ballot is huge.




And big thanks to my boyfriend who came home from work today bearing both dinner and cat litter. That was really the most exciting thing that happened to me all day long. And really, it's a pretty exciting thing: surprise errand running and surprise dinner.

posted by mary ann 10:48 PM


spacer