spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, October 27, 2006 }

Two Things

 
One

The Festival of Facial Fun continues. The allergic contact eczema has cleared up pretty well. So, naturally, I've come down with pinkeye. I went to the doctor and everything.

Of all the things in the world that bother my boyfriend, it seems anything going into his eyes is way up near the top. So, I spent my day disinfecting the house. I know. He was probably already exposed. But it did seem like the least I could do.

And I did successfully get the drops in Isis's eyes the one time he had conjunctivitis, but I really think that it would be harder to get the drops into the boyfriend's eyes.




Two

I have decided to participate in NaBloPoMo. Because NaNoWriMo seemed like too much. And I should post more anyway. So, there's that. I've announced it and now you all know and that might help guilt me into actually doing it.

posted by mary ann 11:00 PM


spacer