spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, September 22, 2006 }

It's Over...

 
Well, yesterday was the last day at my old job. My boss brought me gorgeous flowers. The office gave me a box of Godivas, a really generous bookstore gift card, and we had cake and ice cream to celebrate. And people filled out a little notebook of good-byes. Even two of the partners wrote personalized messages. It was really nice.

And now that's over. I have a three day weekend off and then I start the new job. The boyfriend woke me up this morning as he was leaving for work, just like he does every day, even though today I could have slept in. Except that the cats don't understand about delayed breakfasts so between the howling (Isis) and the chewing (Mondale), I didn't stand a chance.

They've had their breakfasts and I opened the balcony door and they're both hanging out outside.

It hasn't hit me yet that I'm really not going back. I am really, really excited about the new job though...

posted by mary ann 8:53 AM


spacer