spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, August 11, 2006 }

Heat Rash Butt

 
I rarely post about the search queries I get for this page, mostly because they seem to involve a lot of variation on the theme "little _________ fucking ________". Sometimes with a prepositional phrase at the end. Yeah. They're creepy.

But. I just read this. And then I went and looked at my stats. People have been looking for information about heat rash on their butts. Clearly, the recent heat wave has had an effect...

And it seems that I am number two for this if you ask google. Because my first summer here in Arizona, my ass had heat rash and I really thought there was something I could do about it. I was pretty obsessed really.

My second summer in Arizona, I got heat rash on my butt and I think managed not to blog about it. I was carrying on about my chronic toothaches instead. And it seems obvious now: Car seats of Flaming Death Heat Level + Longish Evening Commute = Heat Rash on Butt.

I advise not wearing pants at home. That should keep it somewhat at bay. Otherwise, you just have to wait out the heat. Which is not easy in Phoenix.

Now, my car has no air conditioning. And oddly enough, the little bits of rash that I had been sporting all summer seem to have healed. I can only guess my car is now making my butt so hot that it can't even muster up the energy to break out in a rash about it.

posted by mary ann 7:21 PM


spacer