spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, February 16, 2006 }
 
Oh no! I just wrote an entry and then it turned out that I guess you can't leave the compose window up overnight and expect Blogger to still let you publish in the morning.

First question: Do you think anyone would notice if I wore my flannel pajama top to work? Because I feel like it's inevidible. I've definitely worn it under a sweater to work in Kentucky, but I don't think I've done that here yet.




The rest of the original entry dealt with the fact that I can't remember if I've read Little White Lies yet or not. I just finished prep and I know I read Gone with the Wind and Little White Lies was the book I bought with those two, but I don't know that I actually read it.

Steady moved my books around and the read and unread books that had been on the floor are all in one pile on a bookshelf. And now I'm confused. Was Little White Lies entirely forgettable? Or did I just get so caught up in Gone with the Wind that I think I must've read something before or after it without retaining any of it long-term?

Clearly, I'm going to have to pick it up and start it again and see if anything comes back to me...

posted by mary ann 8:23 AM


spacer