spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, December 17, 2005 }

Christmas Came!

 
Well, the Christmas gifts have been purchased and exchanged. I think I made it ten whole minutes after Steady walked through the door from shopping before it was determined that gifts were being opened NOW.

The shopping trip went well. Steady and I went out to breakfast near the mall where he was planning to shop. I managed to drive to a different mall, park and get out of the car by the time he called to announce that he had finally found a parking place, not actually at the mall, but rather near the outlying shops.. Clearly, I dodged a bullet there. I think I would have caved in and paid the valet before I took on that task.

Steady got pajamas and a robe and an iPod video. He already had an iPod, but he purchased it like seventeen days before the video ones came out. Just long enough that it was too late to exchange. And my boyfriend loves features, so the video iPod was a huge hit. Also, that means I inherited the regular iPod. So, everyone wins!

I received 24 bottles of Ale8, shipped from Kentucky, as well as The Wal*Mart Movie, and a very pretty amethyst necklace with matching silver earrings. A very successful anniversary and Christmas, even if we didn't actually make it to either without exchanging gifts.

posted by mary ann 9:59 PM


spacer