spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, November 03, 2005 }
 
So, today, it was well after dark and I had just grabbed my purse to leave work when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend. When he came home from work, he and the cat mounted a serious search for my keys....

And they found them!!

They were in the spare bedroom (where the TV is) on the floor, under a jean skirt. I didn't think I was wearing a skirt on Saturday, but now that I think about it, I was. I thought I was wearing jeans, and so I sought out the jeans and searched ever fiber of the carpet within ten feet of them. I hadn't even really looked in the other room, because I really didn't think I had been in there.

But now it all makes total sense because that skirt is just about the only garment I own with decent pockets. So, it's totally possible that I put my keys in my pocket and then took off the skirt and then lost the keys.

My keys are found! Steady (and the cat) found them for me!!!

posted by mary ann 10:21 PM


spacer