spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, November 02, 2005 }

Addendum

 
Things that suck, continued:

Nikki went by my mom's office to say hello and get my number. If you're new here, Nikki is my half sister, and things got really tricky in her life right when I moved here a year and a half ago and we haven't actually gotten to talk since.

And then a couple of weeks ago, she left a comment here, and I was SO exicted. But she didn't leave a number or an e mail address or any way for me to get a hold of her. And then she went to my mom and got my number, but did not tell my mom her number.

And I want NOTHING more than I want to talk to my little sister. Okay, I want to hang out with my little sister more than anything, but talking to her would be a close second.

And so I checked the voicemail. Nikki called me a week ago!! And she left a message that just says "Hey! It's your favorite little sister! Call me!" AND NO NUMBER. I cannot call her!

And I talked the cordless out of batteries the last time I did battle with the pizza people (trying to get them to deliver inside the gates) and the stupid corded phone doesn't have Caller ID. And I know she wasn't the last person to call, so I can't *69 it.

Nikki!! Call me! Leave me a number. PLEASE.

posted by mary ann 9:05 PM


spacer