spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, May 28, 2005 }

Cat

 
Once we started packing, I announced that the cat could no longer go outside, because he freaks out about moving and I didn't want him to disappear. As we were packing, he was begging to go out and mercilessly chasing me around the apartment trying to kill me by slicing my Achilles tendon. He was angry.

Yesterday when Steady came home for lunch, the cat ran out the door.

We slept on the futon in the living room last night so we could be near the door for him. He did not choose to come home.

The cat has been outside for approximately 23 hours now. He has stayed gone for longer periods in the past, but I am really starting to worry.

Update 4:10 pm After all this time, during which we stood outside and called him, Steady walked around the apartment complex looking for him, we left the door open at all times while home, and we took a walk around the neighborhood behind the apartment complex looking for him, the damned cat just came home all on his own and is now filling his very empty belly.

posted by mary ann 11:31 AM


spacer