spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, April 08, 2005 }

A Guest Entry -- Pope Comments Included.

 
My beloved Pope John Paul II has gone to be with Jesus. And until they elect a new one, I am without a target for all my Catholic-angst. I hope the next one has a cool Pope name, like "Basil" or "Clement". If it ends up being "John" or "Leo", I'm going to be mighty upset. I've heard tell that they get to pick from a list, and the list is quite fun and extensive, but I'm still holding out for "Clement". And don't forget, even though JP2 is gonzo, he can still see you masturbating from heaven.

So here's the deal with Death by love at first sight. I think I'm going to start posting again, but I need some help and support from you, my faithful readers. The reason I quit writing was two-fold:

1) Lots of people were coming just to see nudey pictures.
2) Nobody was leaving comments or e-mailing.

There's nothing I can do about those who come and just look at the naked girls. And I'm never going to stop posting them, because I like to look at them, too. And a few nudey pictures is kinda what makes D.B.L.A.F.S. what it is. So that's not going to stop. But if you want me to get back to writing, my faithful readers, you have to make a commitment to me to leave me messages or send me e-mails. You don't always have to do it, but if you will give me a bit of feedback (comments, concerns, question, considerations, ideas), positive or negative, I will start posting again. If we can all agree on these terms, I will get back to posting, at least 3 or 4 times a week. Does that sound fair? It'll be fun, I promise!

And before you know it, we'll be living the high life! Random nudey pictures from fans, the Daily Wildlife Moment, Pope insults, swag (by which I mean random articles off of my desk), crazy stuff that's happening in the world... it'll be great!

I'll start on Monday, April 11th. You can meet me there.

So Marley had gingivitis. Marley is my kitty. She's black & white and a little undersized. She is partly deaf, partly blind, and completely retarded. And I don't mean, "oh, what a little retard!" I mean, she actually is retarded. It's kinda cute, but kinda sad. So she had gingivitis, and she was drooling. She doesn't sleep except laying on my chest or neck (she gets seperation anxiety), and I noticed that she started leaving big drool marks all over the place. It was hilarious, but unpleasant. There's nothing quite like waking up in a little pool of kitty saliva to start your day off right. So now, every night before bed, I brush my teeth and have a shower, etc, and then I grab her little toothbrush off of the counter and I brush Marley's teeth. It's a remarkably difficult task to brush a cat's teeth, but now she's not drooling, and she seems very happy.

Also, I bought 4 baby chickens and I'm going to raise them and have a never-ending supply of eggs.

Does anyone use "The Face Book"? If you do, drop me an e-mail. My inbox is always open.

And that's a rather suitable ending, I think.


The Fine Print:

I have a tiny vial of Jordan DNA. You can use it reconstitute a whole new me (with a few stem cells or an enucleated ovum). I am thinking of selling it on eBay. Do you think anyone would pay for a viable Jordan DNA sample?

posted by Anonymous 11:58 AM


spacer