spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, January 10, 2005 }

Swimming and Earrings

 
Em and I just went swimming, outside, in January.

There are times when I adore living in Arizona.

We also made a poster for her earring-selling enterprise. (Cheerleader Art is a personal specialty of mine... and Em told me how she wanted it...)

The earrings (click for a larger view):



The sign:



Em would like for you to know that she is perfectly willing and eager to custom make you some. If you would like a pair of handmade earrings, leave a comment or drop me an e mail. The prices are very reasonable, and she could use the cash...

The Fine Print:

2004: The beginning of the end of my last Kentucky job.

2003: A Friday Five

2002: Goodness gracious I was so NEUROTIC

posted by mary ann 11:25 PM


spacer