spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, November 16, 2004 }

The Dentist

 
Just a quick note. I survived the dentist. What's wrong with me? I do an inadequate job of flossing and this lead to an infection which has spread into most of my head.

What am I to do about this? Floss a lot and rinse my mouth with salty water until it gets better.

What else happened? I have to go back Monday morning at eight am for a full exam. There was mention of my two cavernous cavities. She seemed a bit shocked when I said they didn't hurt. I'm sure that following the full exam and cleaning, there will be several more appointments before I get my teeth back on track. They were officially quite damaged more than a year ago at my last appointment, and nothing's been done about that since.

posted by mary ann 2:23 PM


spacer