spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, October 12, 2004 }

Old Mother Hubbard.

 
There is no food in this house. There hasn't been much food in quite some time, but we are rapidly approaching "cat food, condiments, liquor, canned beans" as literally the entirety of "food" in the house.

I won't make it to the grocery tomorrow either. I have to get up early and get to work early because in theory that increases my chances of getting out of work early/on time. Then I will speed to the debate rally, fight for parking, and watch the debate with several thousand other supporters.

I really think it's going to be great.

By then it will kinda late. And I will still have to go back to where Verde and I are meeting and claim the car we didn't take. And by the time I get home from all of that, I will have a guest and it will be too late to go to the grocery.

For whatever reason, the grocery stores here close every single day. They're closed right now, for example. Or else I would be grocery shopping right now instead of writing about it.

So, let's all just hope that the boy doesn't think he's going to snag breakfast before he leaves for work. Maybe I should throw out those two month old eggs, just in case...

About One Year Ago: [This is a completely revolting entry. It's way TMI and it's gross. Consider yourself warned.] In hindsight, it is pretty funny. I can't believe that was a year ago.

About Two Years Ago: "It's amazing how much easier it is to get up in the morning if you don't get drunk the night before."

posted by mary ann 11:10 PM


spacer