spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, June 01, 2004 }

Furniture.

 
I hurt my car a little bit on Friday afternoon. I had some problems pulling into the garage. The dent looks worse everytime I look at it. The paint was largely unharmed, but the black plastic things that run the length of the car were ripped off. Mom says they can be glued back on.

Mom's here! With my stuff! It all fit in the ten foot truck. I didn't get too much of a chance to reunite with it, it arrived late last night and this morning I really only helped unload for about twenty minutes before it was time to go to work.

They're staying until Saturday. Mom arrived and we bickered about the temperature of the apartment, the scent of the apartment, smoking indoors, and she took my trash out. There was some inspection of the cabinets, but she didn't mention how lacking she found them. I have this sinking suspicion she won't be able to leave the dirty dishes in the sink alone. She might surprise me though.

They both do approve of the apartment and the neighborhood.

No word on Nikki yet. I just want to hear that she's okay. I know she's mad at me right now, and I'm sure she doesn't trust me. I just want to know she's okay. I'm worried sick over this.

Tonight, I get to sleep in a bed. This is the best exciting thing that's happened in weeks.

posted by mary ann 3:42 PM


spacer