spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, April 09, 2004 }

Home Again.

 
I got home last night. Alas, but my house has no electricity and no gas service. They're telling me that just happened in the last two days....

I tried to go and pay those bills today, but the stupid offices are closed for Good Friday, so I'll have to try again by phone when I get home.

Anyway, I'm home and I smell bad (no hot water in which to shower) and I have to update from the public library, but I'm really glad to be back.

I leave again Sunday morning, I'll be back on Friday, but that trip is within the US and promises to be a completely different kind of stress -- job-related. Yeah, there you go. That's my big news. I'm going on a week-long job interview several time zones from here. I don't know if I'll want to move (I really might) or if they'll still want me after this (I'm pretty sure they will), but I'm going to go and see what there is to see...

posted by mary ann 8:26 AM


spacer