Pots on Fire,
I posed the following question to Writer Guy yesterday...
"So, let's just say, hypothetically, you accidentally set a teflon coated pot on fire. Can you use that pot again?"
Tea was being made (not by me). We all forgot about the boiling tea bag. We were distracted by As The World Turns. Waste smelled burning and after concluding it wasn't the computer or the dryer, Waste walked into the kitchen and the entire pot, handle and everything was on fire.
Apparently, the pot cannot be used anymore. I did throw it away...
On a completely unrelated note, last night BoyfriendFromHighSchool came by. Poor Writer Guy. So, we're in this weird place, relationship-wise where we're (to borrow a phrase from Waste's mother) "Two people who enjoy spending time together", just kinda spinning our wheels until he leaves... and the Parade of Ex-Boyfriends comes through my living room.
He's been really cool about it. And I really appreciate it.
BoyfriendFromHighSchool was just stopping through with a friend he wanted me to meet. They came, they hung out for like half an hour and they headed on their way....
Tonight's the Ani concert here in Lexington. All my friends are too poor to go with me. So, I don't think I'll be going. Boo.
posted by mary ann 9:31 AM