spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, March 26, 2003 }

It's Over.

 
Writer Guy left my house at seven this morning. The break-up went on as scheduled. I barely slept last night.

In happier news, my daddy called me last night to wish me a happy birthday. As did keledy and Waste. Kristie made me dinner and it was so good. Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday well wishes of any sort. They were all really appreciated.

Isis keeps trying to go eat breakfast. Everytime I pause in the crying, he runs off. The minute I tear back up, he's back in my lap. My cat loves me so much he'll put off breakfast for my comfort.

I've heard more than once that young women have nervous breakdowns in their twenty-third year. Hi, twenty-three, I've already spent more than half of you crying.

I need cigarettes now. And wint-o-green. And maybe a cocktail.

posted by mary ann 7:12 AM


spacer