spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, November 04, 2002 }

Fucking Car.

 
from my mother:

"well the crx is ready. it has been ready. i am titling it tomorrow. have a job yet? now what? did the chevrolet dealer offer you a car loan?"

What do I do now? Write back and tell her I quit the Chevy dealership and besides they weren't paying me enough to get a loan? Remind her that this ball is totally in her court? Ask her if I have done my pennace, if she thinks she made me wait long enough so that now she will truly know that I appreciate it? Tell her that I had given up and I don't know that I have the money for it now? Tell her that it's a Civic and not a CRX, that my first car was a CRX and that was six and a half years ago?

I don't know what to do. I don't know how to reply. I don't know if I want the car. I mean, I know I would like to have a car and it would make my life so much easier, being able to drive somewhere and get something. But I've gone almost this entire year without a car. And I don't think that I want to be indebted to her. And I am okay without the added expense and all that.

I thought for sure she'd already sold it.

What now???

posted by mary ann 2:14 PM


spacer