spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, November 07, 2002 }

Caffeinated Girl.

 
Today Ellie made a huge pot of coffee. I had three glasses starting around four o'clock this afternoon. With sugar.

Then we ordered pizza. And Diet Coke. Diet Coke is beginning to grow on me. This means I can stand to drink a glass every couple months. Don't bother letting me know that nutra-sweet will make me ill later. I know. And don't bother letting me know that I don't need to drink Diet. I know that too. Ellie prefers it and it was her turn to pick.

I am one caffeinate-addled girl. My left eye is actually twitching. I don't think I will ever sleep again.

Earlier today I painted my finger and toe nails. Ellie had out her 60someodd bottles of nail polish. You have no idea how fun it is to have a roommate with that much nail polish. We all sat around and painted our nails together. Last night we had girl's night in here. Movie night devoted to "Believing in True Love (with Robert Downey Jr.)". That was Emma's pick. "Chances Are" and "Only You". So, apparently I am embracing my inner girly girl. I even put on mascara today for no good reason, and yesterday I blew my hair out straight (again for no good reason). I don't know what has gotten into me.

Okay, I can't sit still anymore to finish this. I'm going to go ride my bike now. I need smokes anyway.

posted by mary ann 10:19 PM


spacer