spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, October 22, 2002 }

Nothing.

 
I have done nothing for the past two days. I cleaned out my purse, I cleaned off the steps, I bought some cat food, I've watched television and played online.

That's really it. That's all I have done.

I haven't really talked to anyone, done anything or gone anywhere.

We're getting another roommate. She's moving in tomorrow. We've been wanting her to live here for awhile. She's going to live upstairs in the other bedroom. I'm going to have to share a bathroom and kitchen. It shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty exicted that that room won't be completely empty.

That's the only event around here and it hasn't even happened yet.

I have enjoyed the slack. I do intend to get motivated soon though.

Oh, my potentially alienated pseudo-date from Saturday has a blog. Be forwarned that it's very Christian. This link is for background purposes only. Look at it and imagine him as my alienated pseudo date... (I'm not a Christian. Have no intentions of becoming one.)

posted by mary ann 6:00 PM


spacer