spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, October 11, 2002 }

The Friday Five

 
I always mean to do this. I really do. This is just the first time I've gotten around to it. I'm a lazy, lazy girl...

Anyway, here they are...

1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?

Oh my. Can I make a mix myself? Cause that would be soooo much easier.

No? Fine. Ani Difranco, Living in Clip, disk 2

2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?

This is easier. I'm not so much of a movie-fanatic...
Harold and Maude

and

um, this is a lot of pressure. I don't know. I should've read these questions earlier today and pondered them during my countless hours of thinking at work... okay, so, I think... Don't judge this too harshly, because Harold and Maude was my easy first choice and this second thing is hard... Okay.

Say Anything

Okay, judge that one too. Because I really do love that movie.

3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, The Ultimate Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Dangerous Angels. I do understand that two of those are really five books in one volume, but those would be the three books I could manage to content myself with until "ever again" was over.

4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?

I feel like I only eat and drink four things now. I am going to say water and a multivitamin are a given. So, don't get all down on me cause I'm about to be so dehydrated.... Long Island Iced Teas, Mudslides, Tator Tots, and spaghetti.

5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?

I am going to pretend that since I am only allowed to have anything to do with five people, those five people will then all be at my beck and call and not scattered around the country and sometimes bad at keeping in contact... keledy, Jeff, Waste, BoyfriendFromHighSchool and I'm going to cop out and not pick a fifth person. If you know me in real life, consider yourself my fifth person.

posted by mary ann 4:50 PM


spacer