spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, September 06, 2002 }

I don't know what to say.

 
Today my landlord was cleaning the gutters. He didn't tell anyone in advance that he was coming to clean them. I was in my room and I didn't hear him on the roof directly outside my bedroom window. The blinds were mostly drawn, but I wasn't expecting anyone to be on the roof looking in, you know?

So, then the phone rings. Emma yells up to me. "mary, Tina's on the phone and, um, the landlord is out on the roof and he thought you should know that."

Emma and Ellie immediately knew what he must've seen. When I came downstairs... they asked. They were right.

My landlord was on the roof cleaning the gutters outside my window. And I was in my bed directly beneath said windows. Masturbating.

posted by mary ann 7:03 PM


spacer