spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, April 02, 2002 }
 
Okay, so yesterday I promised y'all the tale of BusStopGuy professing his love...

Then I realized two things...

First, that I was crazily busy at work and just didn't have the time to take my whole lunch break.

Second, that there isn't much of a story there. I went over to his house Thursday night after the little outing with Stalker Guy... I had a couple mudslides, nothing too terribly interesting happened. I kept all my clothes on and all that jazz. I did sleep there though cause while he only lives like four blocks away, they are four blocks of the ghetto. I just didn't feel safe walking home in the middle of the night.

Okay, so then Sunday we were on the phone and I was babbling on about the little nervous breakdown I had had earlier that day... it all stemmed from a light bulb I found myself unable to change. Yeah, okay, so anyway... Somehow somewhere in that conversation he used the words "I love you already". So I just glossed right over that and continued my little rambling. Only it got less coherent cause suddenly I realized this was a very very bad thing....

I am just not that interested in this guy. I didn't realize that three dates and boom! suddenly I am going to break his heart. I mean, three dates and he has yet to make me laugh. That's not a good sign. So, I told him to call me this week and we'd have dinner and I guess then I'll have no choice but to cut things off with him before he's proposing.

posted by mary ann 10:10 AM


spacer