spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, April 04, 2002 }
 
Last night I was supposed to go home and work work work. The plan was to go home, clean up a little more, and then work work work until bedtime. Oh, and insert a visit with Stalker Guy in there as well somewhere.

Instead, Stalker Guy picked me up from work... we went out to dinner (this time I managed to be paying attention enough to offer up the tip)... then we went back to my house and watched "Clue" (the only movie I own) and I don't think he was nearly as entertained by it as he ought to have been...

Yeah, so, um, I kissed Scary Floridian Stalker Guy. He kissed me first though. Right, so, in the end, mary ann got distracted by a guy and failed to accomplish anything productive last night. I had fun though.

And tonight I really really really am going to do all those things I keep meaning to do, like going to the bank and shit. I think I may be on the path to the productive day...

Brace yourselves.... my boss almost died of a heart attack when he realized this....

I was on time to work today.

posted by mary ann 7:30 AM


spacer