spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, April 16, 2002 }
 
And yet another entry where I whine about sorting advices. I was so good and didn't whine about them *at all* two weeks ago (The last time I had to strip and sort them)... and ther was even one day in there where I actually stripped and sorted them when they arrived.

I think that what I am going to try to do... is.... pack them up and take them with me when I stake out at Josiah's house. Em already knows how to strip and sort them, and I think she kinda likes the way it nurtures her obsessive-compulsive side. I think this way we could have something to do on the stake-out... and I could get my work done.

We can't stake-out tonight because it's her birthday, but hopefully she'll be up for it before Friday....

I've spent my day at work today doing the most boring file reorganizing stuff ever. Also apparently my boss thinks that my next career move is Database Administrator for Accounting. I don't know, he just took this Access class and learned the power of databases and he already knew that I was wise in the ways of the database and suddenly I have eighteen projects on my hands for after I finish this particular long and boring one....

posted by mary ann 1:28 PM


spacer