spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, September 19, 2007 }

T-minus 3.5 hours

 
So, it turns out the plane leaves in 3.5 hours and not in five like I thought. Good thing I checked. The house? is vaguely approaching clean. The luggage? is vaguely approaching packed. The errands? are somewhat completed. Drew? is approaching St Louis on his way to pick me up from the airport tomorrow.

I am starting to feel like this is doable. I just have to get everything out of the rental car and into the apartment and change out the litter box and make a mall run. I said I'd clean until seven, but I'm waiting to put the last load (!!!) into the wash-machine and then I'll make my mall run.

It's getting awfully close now. I'm getting less bogged down in the details and more plain old excited. Fact is, I could prepare to leave for three more days and not feel any more like everything's done than I do right now.

posted by mary ann 7:05 PM


spacer