spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, September 13, 2007 }

Because that's just how it goes

 
Yesterday I made several announcements that I am no longer accepting stress at this time. I'm getting married in nine days, my workplace is sort of a mess right now, my mom's battling cancer, and the news from the somewhat estranged father's side of the family (they got wedding invitations and this initiated the bi-annual contact) is not exactly peaceful. That is enough.

Instead of not actually accepting more stress, I got rear ended last night.

I'm basically okay. "Closed head trauma" and sore. Still weighing going to work versus staying home and filling those prescriptions.

My car looks like you'd expect a car to look after a stopped Honda Civic got hit by a Chevy Tahoe that didn't notice the red light. I think if I tried to open the trunk the bumper would fall off.

posted by mary ann 8:51 AM


spacer