spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, January 31, 2007 }

Diagnose Me.

 
Spent all day yesterday at the hospital. I have a pain. The pain is just inside of my hip bone on the right side. It hurts all the time almost like there's an empty space there and it's kind of stabby sometimes. It gets worse if I inhale like I might sigh or if I move. Still stabby, just worse. It really hurts if you push on it.

It's been present since around two in the afternoon on Monday. It gets better and worse, but has not gone away.

They have done: blood, urine, CT, and pelvic testing. I do not have a kidney infection or appendicitis. That much I was told before the doctor told me they had ruled out emergency medical conditions and I could now leave the emergency room, because I am not dying. There are cultures growing somewhere and they'll call me if it they turn into something interesting.

The doctor also told me to stay home today and come back if I got worse. Otherwise, see a GP in three days. I went home and slept til one this afternoon and woke up still in pain.

Diagnosis anyone?

Also, my right forearm has a four inch by maybe one and a half inch, greenish bruise on top and a maybe two and a half by one inch, purple and pink bruise that's even swollen on the underside. And a nice round dark purple and green one in the elbow. But I can diagnose that: bad phlebotomy.

posted by mary ann 4:33 PM


spacer