spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Saturday, December 09, 2006 }

Sad Story.

 
My favorite pen, a pen that I dragged with me from my old job to my new job; a pen that I took with me everytime I left the office for the first few weeks for fear of losing it; my very favorite pen to which I was unnaturally attached... My favorite pen got broken. I am pretty sad about it.

It happened while the pen and I were at work, in the course of doing my job. So, I can't share the circumstances of how the pen got broken. But I felt like I needed to aknowledge the passing of my favorite pen.

(I do have a whole set of this pen. I even have another blue one. But the old pen was all broken in. Really, I like the way these pens feel in my mouth and in my hands more than I enjoy the way they write. And that one was all broken in.)




Last night I dreamt I was being bitten by snakes. I knew I was dreaming but I was really confused because the bites hurt. Then I woke up and it was four in the morning and Mondale was chewing on me.

posted by mary ann 10:28 AM


spacer