spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, December 07, 2006 }

Lead Astray.

 
Last night while replacing the softpaws Mondale'd lost, I got super glue all over my hands. The cat was particularly fiesty about the whole thing.

"What... Why are you doing that?"

"I don't want to accidentally glue my fingers together. Or glue myself to the couch. I have to sit really still and then when it's dry, I can pick it off."

"Why don't you just wash your hands?" (This was said in a tone that suggested that it's amazing that I have made it this long without ending up on some evening news' dumbass segment.)

"It's nail glue. Super glue."

"So?"

And that is how I came to glue soap to my hands last night. Because I followed my boyfriend's advice. I'm pretty sure he thought it was really hilarious when I came back with dried soap covered glue all over my fingers.

The good news is that I had a jar of acetone nail polish remover handy and I did get all the glue and soap off my hands and my nails repainted (clear) without further incident.

posted by mary ann 11:14 PM


spacer