spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, December 28, 2006 }

Cranky.

 
The Phoenix airport is a fucking zoo. It seems that the arrival of the post-Christmas Snowbirds combined with the No One is From Here Christmas travel and the THREE bowl games in the next little while and the Southwest's major New Year's Party... combined tonight into a glorious fiasco in which I am not kidding there were 600 people waiting for one baggage carousel. Something like 8 flights were listed, so 600 people is not really an exageration.

It took an hour to get out of the airport. When I got in the car, I had been up and doing things for 18 hours. That's so many hours they make special bras for that level of activity.

But now I am home. And basically my entire body hurts. And I am cranky. And tomorrow I go back to work.

Also, my legs are so full of edema that when I push on them to make the creepy "you have edema" divots... You could probably stick a ruler down there and measure the liquid in fractions of an inch.

(I had a very nice trip full of interesting museums and people being super excited about the engagement and thoughtful gifts and family time and other such nice things. Right now though, am tired and cranky.)

posted by mary ann 12:55 AM


spacer