spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Sunday, November 12, 2006 }

Torturing my Cats.

 
I typically sit at the computer with my knees up and my feet on the seat. Mondale has taken this as an open invitation to jump onto my knee. Naturally, to help stick the landing, he uses his claws.

I have more than twelve tiny puncture wounds on my right knee. And today while I was out buying cat food I decided I'd had quite enough. The little cat is now wearing softpaws.

There was much wiggling and screaming and a bit more biting of the hand than I would have liked. But they're on. Holiday themed nylon nails for the cat. I have to say that the difference was noticeable to me immediately. Because after I had one paw done, he was much less capable of damaging me while I did the other one.

DSCF0823

posted by mary ann 6:38 PM


spacer