spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Sunday, November 05, 2006 }

Bleh.

 
Hey, go send my mom some positive vibes. And if you're one of the people creeping her out, you should know you made me really angry. And then I cried. Knock that shit off.

You've got a survivor story? Tell it to my mom. But, seriously, knock that shit off with the depressing crap. Don't tell it to me either. I don't want to hear it. Maybe we're both just particular.




Day Five. This is getting hard.

Last night I went to a bar and had dinner by myself. Things with the boyfriend are fine, thanks. He's just been sickly for a good long while now, and I needed to get out of the house.

So, I went out and had a drink and got dinner all by myself. And no one talked to me. Because that's how Arizonans are. They're not friendly. Kentucky is that friendly, and I still find the Arizona "don't make eye contact, okay... she's talking to me! I'm trapped in an elevator with this girl who is trying to make small talk!" attitude a bit jarring.

Anyway, it wasn't so bad, dinner by myself. I did leave a couple of long voicemails after the people on both sides of me left and I was eating my dinner sitting really obviously alone at a bar, but I think I did okay.

posted by mary ann 8:27 PM


spacer