spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Sunday, October 22, 2006 }
 
Perhaps you've been wondering if I am still allergic to tomatoes. I know I have been. I mean, all the sudden, eating tomatoes causes a rash on my face. Surely it will stop suddenly too, right?

Wrong. I had some pizza bites last night shortly before bed. Because I just still can't believe that I am allergic to tomatoes. I woke up with a red, sore patch on my face. And then tonight, I ate something called Mexican Casserole. Because it was in the freezer.

Yeah, it totally contained covert tomatoes. I checked once I started feeling the rash getting worse. It seemed like it was just corn and cheese and beans and stuff. Not tomatoes!

I took this picture shortly after my evening application of presciption eczema medicine. Clearly, I missed a spot when I cleaned the mirror last weekend.

rash

Yeah, this time it's on both cheeks, it HURTS and it's almost all the way up to my eye. Fantastic.

posted by mary ann 9:56 PM


spacer