spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, October 31, 2006 }

Ack!

 
NoBloPoMo starts in ninety minutes. Thirty entries in thirty days. What have I signed myself up for?




I am pleased to report that after "just for the weekend" turned into "somewhat indefinitely", I restored the living room futon to couch form on Friday when I was disinfecting the apartment. We no longer have three beds in our (technically) one bedroom apartment.

I am less pleased to report that I washed the sheets on both futons and the actual bed weeks ago but I have not gotten to putting the sheets back on the real bed. And so even though it's cooled down, we're still sleeping on the futon in the bedroom downstairs. However, I did manage to finish carrying the sheets back up the stairs on Friday. I feel like I should get partial credit for that.

(Fact: we are totally not moving back upstairs until I do something about the part where I upended two trunks full of clothing, some of which was from when I took the laundry to the laundrymat on the 4th of July, all over the bedroom floor and have been ransacking the debris and wearing it for the last long long time. Why did this happen? Because I need to grow up and learn to use one or both of my dressers.)

And I am the least pleased to report that the laundry I mentioned... two weeks ago? three? that was still in the washer and had been for a week at that point? Yeah, that laundry. It's totally still in the washer. I've washed it several times. It just keeps not getting to the dryer.

posted by mary ann 10:25 PM


spacer