spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, April 05, 2006 }

MeMe

 
Q&A

  1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? How does my hair get so wide while I sleep?

  2. When is the next time you will have sex? I do not think that's any of your business.

  3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR”? Pour. Why?

  4. Favorite planet? I'm supposed to have a favorite planet?

  5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Nikki calling from the hospital. I think those middle of the night call are actually the entirety of my missed calls list.

  6. What shirt are you wearing? A green long sleeved polo that I actually got ketchup on last week and hadn't washed. I wasn't paying enough attention when I got dressed this morning. There is also ketchup on my skirt.

  7. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing? Dansko

  8. Bright or Dark Room? Bright. I don't even like it to be dark when I'm watching TV.

  9. What were you doing at midnight last night? Taking pictures of my cat to post on the internet because I am a giant cliche.

  10. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? "Hey it your sister i out of the hospital i love you... I'm glad I got to see you i'll call you sometime soon"

  11. Where is your letter box? In the basement.

  12. What’s a word that you say a lot? "So"

  13. Who told you he/she loved you last? Boyfriend

  14. Last furry thing you touched? The cat.

  15. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Cigarettes, Caffeine, and liquor. So, three.

  16. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I probably have an undeveloped roll or two in those boxes in the closet.

  17. Favorite age you have been so far? I have no idea. I'd had to think about that a lot and the whole reason I am doing this is so that I won't have to think really hard.

  18. Your worst enemy? I'm not... a character in a soap opera. I don't think I actually have enemies. Maybe the cat when he gets it into his head that all feet are his enemy? Does that then make him the enemy of my feet?

  19. What is your current desktop picture?
    cleaning This one.

  20. What was the last thing you said to someone? Does the cat count as "someone"? In that case it was "Ow. Stop it!"

  21. If you had to choose between a million dollars, able to fly, which would you choose? The money. I'd hurt myself a lot if I could fly.

  22. Do you like someone? the boyfriend.

  23. The last song you listened to? Touch Me Fall by the Indigo Girls.

  24. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet? Would I put myself between my cat and a bullet? I hope not.

  25. If you could punch 1 person in the face who’s in your life right now, who would it be? What a very strange question. I've really only ever wanted to punch one person in the face and I did it at the time I wanted to. (It's a very long story. My boyfriend had considered cheating on me according to one of my friends and so I asked him if this was true and he said yes and I said I wanted to punch him and he said that was fine and so I did and it was fine. It was just that sort of party.) And that was almost nine years ago. So... no one.

  26. What is the closest object to your left foot? iPod, digital camera and cigarettes are all touching my left foot.

posted by mary ann 7:20 PM


spacer