- When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? How does my hair get so wide while I sleep?
- When is the next time you will have sex? I do not think that's any of your business.
- What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR”? Pour. Why?
- Favorite planet? I'm supposed to have a favorite planet?
- Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Nikki calling from the hospital. I think those middle of the night call are actually the entirety of my missed calls list.
- What shirt are you wearing? A green long sleeved polo that I actually got ketchup on last week and hadn't washed. I wasn't paying enough attention when I got dressed this morning. There is also ketchup on my skirt.
- Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing? Dansko
- Bright or Dark Room? Bright. I don't even like it to be dark when I'm watching TV.
- What were you doing at midnight last night? Taking pictures of my cat to post on the internet because I am a giant cliche.
- What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? "Hey it your sister i out of the hospital i love you... I'm glad I got to see you i'll call you sometime soon"
- Where is your letter box? In the basement.
- What’s a word that you say a lot? "So"
- Who told you he/she loved you last? Boyfriend
- Last furry thing you touched? The cat.
- How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Cigarettes, Caffeine, and liquor. So, three.
- How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I probably have an undeveloped roll or two in those boxes in the closet.
- Favorite age you have been so far? I have no idea. I'd had to think about that a lot and the whole reason I am doing this is so that I won't have to think really hard.
- Your worst enemy? I'm not... a character in a soap opera. I don't think I actually have enemies. Maybe the cat when he gets it into his head that all feet are his enemy? Does that then make him the enemy of my feet?
- What is your current desktop picture?
- What was the last thing you said to someone? Does the cat count as "someone"? In that case it was "Ow. Stop it!"
- If you had to choose between a million dollars, able to fly, which would you choose? The money. I'd hurt myself a lot if I could fly.
- Do you like someone? the boyfriend.
- The last song you listened to? Touch Me Fall by the Indigo Girls.
- If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet? Would I put myself between my cat and a bullet? I hope not.
- If you could punch 1 person in the face who’s in your life right now, who would it be? What a very strange question. I've really only ever wanted to punch one person in the face and I did it at the time I wanted to. (It's a very long story. My boyfriend had considered cheating on me according to one of my friends and so I asked him if this was true and he said yes and I said I wanted to punch him and he said that was fine and so I did and it was fine. It was just that sort of party.) And that was almost nine years ago. So... no one.
- What is the closest object to your left foot? iPod, digital camera and cigarettes are all touching my left foot.
posted by mary ann 7:20 PM