spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Monday, March 13, 2006 }

Weather!!

 
It rained on Saturday! After 143 days of dry, we had a rainy day! It was very exciting. I even wore my rain slicker out to breakfast. It really was a bonafide rainy day, rain all day long and a chill in the air.

Yesterday we were walking downtown to run some errands and we were on the bridge over the lake when Steady pointed out to me that not only could you see the mountains in the distance (the sky was so clean!), but they were covered in snow! It really was very pretty with the bridge and the palm trees and the snow capped mountains.

This morning I woke up at 5:45. And then I was very very cold. So cold that I actually turned on the heat for the first time this winter.

I'm pretty sure that by tomorrow the air will be filthy again and the weather will be back to hot. But this was my three days of winter and it was very exciting.

posted by mary ann 7:10 AM


spacer