spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Thursday, March 16, 2006 }

Please?

 
I've been working a string of 10+ hour days. I don't have much to say other than "I'm tired" or "Meetings make my feet ache." (It has to do with sitting still like an adult and how my body rejects that notion.)

But! You know what you should do? You should go make a donation to Donors Choose. You should really do that as often as you can. Because low income school children need supplies and teachers don't make enough to buy everything out of pocket. My mom teaches low income public school children. I know.

And you should enter the contest, if you'd like. But the donation is the important bit. Because you have a couple of dollars you can spare, and this is a good thing to give them to. Especially if you might win a prize for giving them money!

posted by mary ann 7:59 AM


spacer