spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, March 10, 2006 }

Allergic

 
Well, I finally saw a medical professional about this rash on my face. Yeah, it seems I am allergic to tomatoes. That's the current diagnosis. I have to smear a variety of things on the rash, not eat tomatoes, and come back in two weeks to see if that fixed it.

So, far, after two applications, I am pretty sure this is going to fix it.




In other very exciting news, yeterday, my boyfriend received the HDTV video card-thingy and gigantic, comical antenna for it. As of now, it's hooked up to his laptop, but there is a plan that involves aquiring another computer and using his old monitor and then having the same set-up out here for over-the-air HD that we have in the other room for digital cable. I suspect once this is done, it will not take long for the pennies to be found for an actual HDTV purchase.

This all makes Steady so happy it's a bit silly.




Two weeks from today, I'll be in Kentucky. This makes me so happy it's a bit silly.




And Nikki (the eighteen year old half sister) has been trying to get ahold of me, but we keep missing each other. I hopped out of bed extra early this morning in hopes of her calling me before work, as she has done the last two days, but so far, no luck. Hopefully, she doesn't think I am avoiding her and I'll get to talk to her soon.

posted by mary ann 7:58 AM


spacer