spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, February 14, 2006 }

Hijacked!

 
Happy St. Valentine's Day to all of Mary's dear friends and faithful readers. This St. Valentine's Day love-in is being momentarily disrupted so that I can share the news that "A Monkey's Eye View" has returned to it's normal and correct place, and it will never be moved or any other craziness like that. "A Monkey's Eye View" shall forever live at http://monkeyseyeview.blogspot.com and there you shall find me and three times a week, you shall find a fresh column. I'm so glad to be back, and I hope that this St. Valentine's Day is the re-beginning of a long and beautiful relationship. Thank you. Go to "A Monkey's Eye View". It'll be fun, I promise.

A Monkey's Eye View

The Fine Print:
St. Valentine is the patron saint of epileptics and beekeepers. I thought you'd like to know.

posted by Anonymous 12:53 PM


spacer