spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Wednesday, January 25, 2006 }

This is a Joke, Right?

 
98 days without rain on my house.
98 days without rain.
Add one more, the weather's a bore
99 days without rain on my house


That's right. It has now been ninety-nine days without any precipitation, not so much as a trace, here in Phoenix. This morning there were clouds, and a forty percent chance it might drizzle, but nothing actually came of that.

There's no rain in any of the ten day forecasts either.




The Fine Print:
2005: The cat had pink eye.

2004: A trip to Chicago

2003: I didn't re-read this. It's long and it's not funny, and I suspect I was being really ugly when I wrote it.

2002: One of the early "utilities are shut off for non payment" posts.

2001: no entry

posted by mary ann 9:34 PM


spacer