spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Tuesday, January 10, 2006 }

Order of Events

 
I just thought the internet would like to know that this evening, I went to take a shower. And I got in and I shut the door and I was about to get under the water when I thought "Something about this is not right."

Yeah, I forgot to take my blouse off.




Also, I just got my high school's newsletter. I went to a school that was all boys until the day I started there (along with 35 other girls). If anyone from high school is reading... well, two of the members of my class have gotten married and are cooking up an all CLS baby. Will this one be the first or am I out of the loop?


The Fine Print:

2005: Em was here and she was making earrings.

2004: Same as yesterday, the entry from the day that my last job undoubtedly began going to shit.

2003: A Friday Five from back when the cat weighed roughly half as much as he does now.

2002: drama, drama, drama

2001: nothing

posted by mary ann 10:14 PM


spacer