spacer
spacer
spacer



{ Friday, November 18, 2005 }

Tired.

 
I'm so tired. I'm sure in the four years of archives there has to be something entertaining happening this time of year... Well, it seems that I'm a bit off for trips to LA and Portland, but we've got a break-up, a surgery, some rambling and a trip through the plains.


2004
: I dumped Verde right on schedule. I had promised to be rid of him by Thanksgiving. There is SO MUCH not written there that it would be embarassing if I admitted how completely inappropriate he was.

2003: I had a bone biopsy on my hip, so Jeff posted for me.

2002: "Reading and the Problems it Causes" -- last night we actually went to the bookstore. Steady prefers to spend a lot more of the weekend sitting on the couch than I do and I think "Hey, let's go to the bookstore" is his way of baiting me into demanding that we do nothing all weekend so I can lay around reading. I'm actually pleased with myself for not starting either of my books last night.

2001: I bought my very first pair of gym shoes on a crazy four day weekend road trip through Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin and Minnesota after going rock climbing in four inch clogs.

posted by mary ann 8:26 AM


spacer